Wanted: MIDI program change foot controller.

Hey,

A friend of mine wants to buy a simple midi foot pedal, and I want to
reccomend one to him but I can't remember the model # of the one that I
used
to use.  It was an ADA model that had 10 small red buttons for patch change
and  bank up and down buttons.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about or
know of anyone selling one used?  Something similar would be OK as long as
it
has at least 10 prg change buttons on it, so that you didn't have to bank
up
and down all the time.
--
Mark Sottilaro
http://web.syr.edu/~msottila

"I know who you are baby
I've seen you go into that meditative state
You're the snake charmer, baby
and you're also a snake
You're a closed circuit...

                                     --Laurie Anderson