Re: Gear judgement and expression

hello everyone. I am a musician/hypnotherapist/metaphysician who has
just ordered but not yet recieved my first echoplex. I also ordered a
digitech xp300 and also own some other delays and effects. I have
experimented with looping in my series of hypnotic audiotapes by using
samples of voice and cd/video hits. I used anything i thought would be
trance inducing. I got a great deal and bartered for  time in a friend's
studio. we recorded everything direct to disc using his synclavier. He
did all the programming and stuff, but i fell in love with the idea of
looping but had no gear or expertise. I ve been wanting to incorporate
live performance of trance inducing music with hypnovocals. when i
discovered you guys I found out how. thanks. I'm expecting echoplex
within 3 weeks. meanitime i practice harmonic minor and whole tone
scales with ebow.I'm developing a clientelle here in Flushing Queens NY
and am interested in selling my tapes mail/web order. Really very
affordable$5, and very effective. I just had a new website put up.
anyone interested please check it out. I welcome response and comments
about the site gear or tips for a neophyte. Ps. check out my carvin on
founder page. its really the best gtr i've ever played or heard and the
most beautiful. I'm not just saying!
www.changenow.com