Re: a whole lotta loop

At 11:42 PM 3/24/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Jeff Duke wrote:
>>
>> cheesy Page?I'm not sorry to say *No Way*
>> Jeff
>>
>> John + Diane Parada wrote:
>>
>> > I'm with you jesse I've been playing gtr for 15 years and don't know a
>> > double stop, my gues is some sort of cheezy Page pulloff.
>I agree. With all the expressionalist/improvistory types on this list it
>would seem odd to flame page. Except for not owning an echoplex. Right
>Kim?

Actually, I think Jimmy Page does own an OB echoplex. I don't remember this
for certain, but I believe he may have used it on a page/plant dino-tour a
couple years ago.

hope that confuses the issue,

kim
Kim Flint                       408-752-9284
Mpact Systems Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research              http://www.chromatic.com