DAW loopers unite

Okay,

I just joined this list on Friday or so.  From last night until today, I've
received 30 mails from looper's delight.  29 of them were about the jamman
thing, and 1 was about sample/looping/DAW sort of stuff.  I'm very
supportive of the jam-man people, but would like those of you who are DAW
users, or sample loopers to contribute to discussion.  Hey I don't mind
getting 28 jam-man e-mails if there were some sample/loop stuff mixed in.
Please, if you're there, let me know....if not...then I'll quit crowding up
the jam-man questions with my insignificant babble...and jump from the
list.

Hey Leo...your set-up sounds cool.  I   In my current project, I am using
drum loops samples from the internet, and my drum machine..and throwing a
whole bunch of moog junk on top..with some other instruments, and various
noise......and some goofy lyric sort of stuff too.  You are right about
flexibility..the DAW kicks ass.  It's not even the same ballpark as
real-time recording.  I noticed that you said that you do work with drum
and bass loops.  Are these drum loops you create yourself or do you sample?
 Are you familiar with some of the drum and bass, or breakbeat sites on the
internet?

dig?

brown25
brown25