Re: scums stripper

Doug:  The test I did was of only one track of a current popular CD (not
track 1, if that matters), and both "common/data" CDR and "audio/consumer"
CDR discs were involved.  I expect a shipment of more "cheapie" CDRs
tomorrow & will see what happens when attempting to copy an entire
commercial disc, then doing it again... will let you (and all) know how it
goes.  Could it be that SCMS is only at the head?  This seems to be how the
"audio/consumer" (i.e., Philips CDR870) discs do their detestable thing....

But I have to say, if SCMS only prevents making a copy of a copy, who the
hell cares?  If I can dupe as many copies as I like of my own material, and
can even run off 200 copies of Barry Manilow Pukes In Your Shoes if I wish,
what more does anyone--certainly any pirate--need??

David Myers