Re: DX

At 08:25 PM 3/15/98 -0500, you wrote:

>> > Is it just not-what-you're-used-to?
>>
>> I don't think so.  I usually like a sound I'm not used to, especially if
>it's
>> done in the context of some playing that's saying something to me.
>>
>> >Would you complain if it was coming out of a DX-7?
>>
>> A DX-7 doesn't already have enough sounds of its own to complain about?
>>
>> Ken R
>
>yep. it's the DX-7 itself, not the Lazy Non-Programmers who spoiled that
>fine instrument's image for us.....
>
>ac

Well, . . .  DX-7 not GOOD enough for you. EH?   (guess I'll save the Dom
Perignon for myself)

I like mine just peachy (and am unforunately one of those
algorithim/operator "enabled" individuals who depends on RAM banks of other
people's sounds)

 . . . and Eno seemed to like his just fine as well  ;"

drone on~~~~~~~~Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net