RE: electronica double standard?

In deference to looping and the looping technical aspects which seem to be
the main focus of the page, I suggest that those of us who would like to
speak about DJing itself should email one another, or find another outlet.
Today I'm not so sure I would bitch about Austin Texas, very suddenly and
this is in two weeks time change we have arsenals of roadshows coming
through at either Austin Music Hall or the Red Room.
Joker U.S.A. tour from England is coming through as is DJ Chakra.  This is
perhaps the intensification of techno, jungle, trance, house, all those
dance genres that don't get enough credit at most dives around here, e.g.
Paradox a tuck in your shirt and dance to the top forties under 100,000
watts of sound.  Yeah but the times they are a-changing.
There see that's something a looper doesn't need to know!
(-;
Mjh