Re[2]: spice boys

>>>and, BTW: both frisell & myself have been hired to *play* on the next
>spice
>>>girls cd.

>> WHAT!?

>This must be a joke.
>Or perhaps this next record will be a breakthrough masterpiece- a
>stunning and highly intellectual **fusion** of the elements of our time.
>Trevor

A well groomed and polite frontperson with wholesome presentation could
help a
lot of scruffs get their music on the radio! 8-> Get out those tuxedoes
and
bring on the chorus line!

A Spicey collaboration is doomed now that we've invoked the F-word.

-Miko

PS: I believe it was Gary Larson who introduced the girls to DT and Frizz.