MUSIC, MIND & SCIENCE

If anyone is interested in some heavy-duty reading on the science of music
and how it affects our minds/bodys I would recommend the following books:-

1. Music & Your Mind (listening with a new consciousness)
    by Helen L. Bonny & Louis M Savery.
    Pub.1973,1990 by Station Hill Press Barrytown New York 12507
    ISBN 0-88268-094-3

2. Science & Music bySir James Jeans and originally pub.in 1937......
    Reprinted 1968 by Dover Publications 180 Varick Street New York10014
    ISBN 0-486-61964-8

   Hope this info may be of interest to some in Looper-Land.

It would be interesting to hear what others have read on this fascinating
subject.

Best wishes

John Stevens