SV: Re[2]: ECM (was Frisell/torn)

>> I hear Larson is something of a guitarist
>> himself - now imagine what loops HE'd come out with!!!  Scary thought!
>>
>I've heard that they're pals and hang together in Seattle (?). Now
>imagine if they jam together!

Hi , I have heard a story about the two of them. When Frisell was done
with the score for
the TV special , Larson wanted to thank him. So he took one of his
expensive "luthier-guitars"
, drove up to Frisell`s house and threw it on the lawn and drove away.

Roumors that Frisell threw his Electro H. 16 sec through Larsons kitchen
window has yet
to be confirmed.

Yours , Smiling

Thomas W