Re: electronica double standard?

>As a DJ, I'm unfortunately speaking out more than I should and will ask,
>what have you heard of the GOA scene that you think hold merit?

Well first off let me say that I like Japanese style noise.
Now it is surely questionable if it is musical.
But it is interesting to me.

Goa uses alot of boring drones and 303 clones, I like that really
I could enjoy a CR-78 (old beat box) preset
I like synths sure(have a few), I like analog, but I am not sone crazy
purist
this is also a good part of goa
The Goa DJs (in goa) if you will, use DAT to mix in lieu of wax for obvious
temperature related reasons
I like _All_ media and hope that digital formats can fall into unique paths
such as wax

I have 1200s and pmc5pro and several crates of wax so dont think that I
dont feel the love

Daniel