RE: open letter to Torn

Unfortunately, I've been at a club were Eugene made $300 one night, and
six months later, he  barely made $50 (I know, I paid him-and he got ALL
the money that night, couldn't even pay the guy who lent him an amp).
Luckily for him, he did real well in SF the night before, but I don't
think that it really paid for his airflight . . .

But perhaps this is only in LA.

Dave's got kids right? That doesn't seem so promisng to me . . .