Re: The future of looping, etc.

<<Do you know Steve Mackey's music. He has a CD of solo electric guitar
tunes (called Lost and Found) that use loopers "compositionally." And he
writes symphonies and stuff.>>

Yes, I've heard his stuff--didn't really care for it (hope this doesn't
give
offense). His approach seems more like written improvisation--like he
played
something, then went back and wrote it down. I could be way off base here.
The
other thing his work seemed lacking was any sense of polyphony, which I am
quite interested in, compositionally. Does he have anything other than
that CD
out?

Drew Wheeler