Plex Warranty Info

>Well, I wondered the same thing after I hunted around in the box. So Pat,
*IS* there a warranty on
>these Plexi? Also, does Oberheim recommend non-parity over parity memory
upgrades?

>Thanks Much.

All new Echoplexes have a warranty. One year on parts and 90 days on
labor.
Hang on to your sales receipt because that is the bottom line when warranty
work is done. The warranty card is not really necessary. If you want one, I
will be glad to send one to you. Send me email with your name and address
and I will send one to you. We just received our new warranty cards that
have the new Oberheim address.
As for memory, parity or non-parity will work.
thanks
Pat
<pmurphy@gibson.com>