RE: Future loop music -- What will it sound like & Where will it come from?

Adding a wrinkle to the "What will the future of loop music be / sound
like?"

A while back I was asking if there was anyone who represented the
"forefront
of loop-based music."  When, basically no-one was offered up as being a
light showing the way I thought, "Oh well, maybe my question wasn't
understood.  I mean, SOMEONE must be breaking new ground."

But, recently it occurs to me there may be another "way" forward.  What if
there is no galvanizing personality / talent - a Jimi Hendrix or a Miles
Davis - that seems to lead the way.  What if there is a galvanizing "wave"
or "movement" or "scene"?

An example of this idea would be "Electronica."  Certainly it's a new
phenomenon to see such popular music selling so well with so few
recognizable names.  Here we have a style that seems to have emerged
without
a "leading-light" of star talent, but rather a wave / style / movement of
folks all kicking around a bunch of related ideas.

To which I received