SV: Am I beeing ignored?

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: matthew hahn <esker@mail.utexas.edu>
Til: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>
Dato: 9. mars 1998 01:37
Emne: Re: Am I beeing ignored?

>What've you been writing about?

oh , Nuthin` much........Just some gigantic mails about My setup including
stuff I`m not too
good with yet.  Vortex,jamman,Patchmate , midimate Pedals.......And About
expression pedals: Does anyone know of  good , affordable pedals that WORK
with the vortex WITHOUT any tweaking (BTW, thanks for the tip , Sean)????

And I posted a mail about the Roland VG 8  and physical modeling......
And a question about a Frisell/Torn project that sadly only exists in my
head , hehe.......
Im shure there were more mails , but the weird thing was that NOONE
replied. Thats why
I Felt like whining to ya` all.....:-)

Yours , Thomas