DT in Philly

DT entertained us well in Philly last night.
Sometimes I found myself gear-watching - trying to follow
what was happening.  Most of the time I just listened.
We were lucky enough to get a spot on the floor down front
with some cushions.  I just laid back and listened.

Nice uses of looping and down seemlessly for the most part.
David's sonic textures kept me guessing.  In his words after
the first piece, "I have no idea, either".

Unfortunately, the performance had to end shortly after the
intermission because, being held in a building of a university
that is on Spring break seems to mean the building manager
gets to kick everyone out and go home after 10 PM  :(

Come back soon, David.