SV: From a new guy with lots of dumb questions

>Hi.  This is my first post, following a few weeks of lurking.  I've found
>most of what's
>been discussed very interesting, even the "homoeroticism in prog-rock"
>thread.  Just a
>few dumb questions:

  Hi Peter!    glad to see I`m not the only one with lots of "dumb"
questions. (Not that I think
your questions are dumb at all!)    Just make shure you enjoy your moment
in the sun. When I was "the new guy" they all replied to my  mails , but
then..........well , you came along and suddenly I wasn`t "the new guy
with lots of dumb questions" anymore.  I was just the guy with the dumb
questions.....:-)       So Im still in the dark on them expression
pedals........

Yours , Thomas W

BTW , I`m not bitter at all.........:-)