A new question

I am a beginning pile of loop duu, alright and I'm listening to this stuff
and I'm wondering where substance is.  I care specifically about what you
do, not who fans are or what you think you can do.
I want to know what people are doing and why.  That's all.  Lay it down.
Since I'm unfortunately only engaged such current lowly pursuits as DJing
music such as ambient, jungle, so called "intelligent techno" and anything
else dished into the marketing mix if you will, I will keep my ignorant
mouth shut.
I hope I just received on the wrong day.
New technology and thoroughfares of communication and no one FFs--

Matthew J.H.
esker@mail.utexas.edu