RE: prog rock--is it homoerotic?

I  was at Orion Studios last week to see Adam Levin's band (enjoyed the
loop on the last song very   much Adam) and two other Prog bands.   The
crowd was mostly male but there were more than  a few women
there.  I did not see any "arrogant" behavior or did the crowd look
"gay" to me.

Steroetypes are mostly bullshit.

Tonight I'll be seeing Curlew and Boom,  guess I'll have to look out for

the arrogant gays!!!