Re: From a new guy with lots of dumb questions

At 11:28 PM 3/6/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi.  This is my first post, following a few weeks of lurking.  I've found
most of what's
>been discussed very interesting, even the "homoeroticism in prog-rock"
thread.  Just a
>few dumb questions:
>
>1.)  It seems that most of us are guitar players (as I am, though I'm
slowly making the
>transition to the Stick).  Is anyone experimenting with looped vocals,
percussion, etc.?
>Just curious.

Looping is absolutely *not* just for guitar players. Looped vocals and
percussion are all very cool, looped violin and cello are a gas, in fact
Looped <RandomSoundSourceOfYourChoice>...

Anyway, welcome to the LoopLand! Oh yeah, I play guitar (but I also loop
vocals, kalimba, mouth percussion,...)

Len
Silver Spring, MD