Future loop music -- what will it sound like?

Gosh.  I tried asking this to a few forums (including L-Delight) a month or
two ago.  The best answer I got was from a philosopher friend.

She pointed out the question of the day we're all facing is this: What is
the desirable role / place for technology?  So, my speculation is one key
feature we'll find in all our "innovators of tomorrow" will be "surprises"
in the way they address using technology.

But, this says very little about the music, I know.  The question Kim is
posing is what we might be hearing - not how it is produced.

I'll bet innovators in loop-based music of tomorrow will make loop music
NOT
SOUND like loop-based music.  The "loop" will become less and less
recognizable.  More and more seamless and less and less synthetic.  We'll
go
through a "realism" phase, is my guess.

After that...?

David Kirkdorffer