Re: lonesome loopers(was slagging)

Damn...

Show her a jamman...? You can't impress an American woman with one of
those, you need a Lexus or some diamonds, or maybe a backstage pass to
ToriAmos or U2. Hey, you could search the net for one of those Russian
Women Want To Meet You pages.  They don't care if you're poor, bald, fat,
ugly, or a looper! They will love you, give you children, move to America
(uh, you are an American, aren't you?), and even play Robert Fripp CDs all
day if you want. Their heads will even bob...

Randy Jones

> I`ve been following the thread on Stanley J that turned into the musical
tastes of your
>spouses.  I have found all of this amuzing but can`t help but think some
sad toughts.
>The last time I was on the list I got depressed coz I didn`t have a
looping device. Now I