Re: Dates for Bruford, Levin, Torn & Botti

On Thu, 5 Mar 1998, Gary Davis wrote:

>          April 17th Orion Sound Studio's in Baltimore, Pa 2 shows

Erm...Hopefully we won't have a bunch of people driving around
Pennsylvania looking for a city called Baltimore. 8)

Tix for these two shows are on sale now and going fast.

You can pick them up at:

Of Sound Mind
in Savage Mill
8600 Foundry Street
Savage MD
(301)497-6488
Hours: Wed 12-6/Thu-Sat 12-8

Of Sound Mind is an independent shop run by my good friend Chris Lamka
that strictly sells progressive, electronic, avant-garde, fusion and world
musics. No crawling through racks of the latest flavor of the day top-40
artists' CDs searching in vain for the good stuff, because all he sells
is the good stuff.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti