Dates for Bruford, Levin, Torn & Botti

Hello Friends!

I've just put out The Artist Shop newsletter which you'll find in it's
entirety at <http://www.artist-shop.com/news.htm>.  That part of the
newsletter of particular interest to loopers and looping fans, if you
haven't seen it already, are the dates for the Bruford/Levin tour of the
east coast featuring that favorite of yours and mine, Texture444...uh,
David
Torn!  Here's the info which you'll also find on our Discipline page at
<http://www.artist-shop.com/discipln>:

                Bruford - Levin Upper Extremities

         Bill Bruford -drums, percussion and a little keyboards
         Tony Levin -basses and stick
         Chris Botti -trumpet
         David Torn -guitars and loops

          CONFIRMED PERFORMANCE ITINERARY EAST COAST APRIL  1998:

         April 15th Birchmere in Alexandria, Va
         April 16th Theatre of Living Arts in Philadelphia, Pa
         April 17th Orion Sound Studio's in Baltimore, Pa 2 shows
         April 18th Knitting Factory in New York City, N.Y 2 shows
         April 19th House of Blues in Cambridge, Ma

I hope a lot of you can go!

Gary

                          Gary Davis
The Artist Shop                              The Other Road
http://www.artist-shop.com          artshop@artist-shop.com
phone: 330-929-2056                        fax:330-945-4923
              SUPPORT THE INDEPENDENT ARTIST!!!
       Check out the latest Artist Shop newsletter at
            http://www.artist-shop.com/news.htm