Re: RE: DP/4+ and DP/2

The DP/Pro was designed as a high-end studio processor. I am a recording
engineer, and I helped them develop some amazing algos in the DP/Pro,
feedback and feedforward comression, frequency selective de-essers, etc.
Unfortunately, ensoniq discontinued the unit several months ago....
This is not a 'M.I.' processor per se, but has some great modulation delays
in it.
I'd love to find a second one...

-Chuck Zwicky