Re: Re: ring modulators

Charlie Stringer's newer (or soon-t-be) pedals have a RM or two amongst
their
number, and Rm'ing seems to be Flav'o't'month in the new lo-budget rack
things
from Zoom and Digitech. I still swear by the RM in my Boss GT-5...two
modes,
including "intelligent," which preserves the pitch of the original input
while
still sounding very ringy, plus there's a ton of mod options you can link
it
to, let along all those other other fx that it can patch into'n'outof.
Checked
out the BlackCat recently and couldn't detect any reason to add it to what
the
GT was already doing...
dpc