Re: Boomerang Phrase Sampler

I just bought one a couple of weeks ago and don't have a ton of
experience with it, but I can definitely say that I DON'T get this 'loud
pop'
everyone else is describing.

One key to getting better sound that I found is to run it in the effects
loop
NOT in-line from the instrument--a huge difference in the amount of sound
(it's nearly silent now.)

I will agree that the sampling rate (and therefore sound quality) is lower
than the JamMan (I have a jammer too.)  But I like the lo-fi thang,
anyway.
It's not that big of a difference, though.

It's a fun toy to experiment, and has quickly become a very important part
of my looping set-up (as important as the JamMan in most respects, more
so in some--the reverse function is wonderful!)

Tom Johnson
Black Poly Chapman Stick #2604