Re: LEXICON FOOT PEDALS

My first impression was that the stock lexicon switches were too imprecise.
I constructed a few alternative devices, but never was completely happy
with them.
Later I experimented with a few different midi controllers, eventually
settling on the Rolls Midi Wizard. The switches on this are very positive
and light.
The Jam-Man's functions are set to respond to MIDI program changes 1
through 20. This makes it very easy to interface with any off the shelf
MIDI footswitch controller, and you will find that many functions are only
available through MIDI, such as fading a loop.