Re: boomerang phrase sampler

well for what its worth,,,a friend of mine tried his Koa Steinberger
through a rang TODAY at a music store,,,and said that it was WAY too
noisey..
basically he wasnt impressed,,,and decided no looper was better than one
that popped and hissed....

this is not my opinion,,,
just passing it along

james