RE: Jamman goes down during live performance.

        "<<Powered down the unit, checked all connections, reseated all
plugs, powered up, same thing......>>"

        Paul wrote"I had a similar problem once until I removed the
Digitech 2101 tube preamp/processor from the rack.  Turned out that the
tube preamp was overheating the Jman causing it to shut down until it
cooled down.  No
> problems since and I know many people who gig on a regular basis
> w/Jmen in their racks that haven't had any problems.  Also, I don't
> know why everybody whines about  the Jman/Vortex pedals - I haven't
> had any problem with their application (maybe I've got wierd feet? :-)
> )or durability."

        Thanks Paul!

        JAMMAN should operate up to 104degreesF(40degreesC).  After that
you may get lucky or you could have problems.

        Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is
anything that I can do for you.

        Best regards,

        Greg Hogan
        Lexicon Customer Service