Time Machine 7.6 for sale

Loopers -

So I finally scored a Jam Man on its way via UPS as we speak.
Unfortunately
this means I gotta sell my recently acquired Digitech 7.6 Time Machine to
help
pay for it (believe me, I'd love to have both).  It's in absolute perfect
working condition and excellent physical shape.  We've talked about it here
before, you know, single rack space, etc, etc.  I even sent away to
Digitech
for a manual that's on it's way I'd be happy to throw in as well.

Before I start trying to sell this at large I thought I'd post it here
first
and 'keep it in the community'.  Asking $150 + shipping

Contact me privately (krosser414@aol.com) as I'm on the digest and only
read
these every couple days, or call me at (626) 791-2618 west coast time.

Thanks,
Ken