slightly out-of-print CDs

hello folks,

sorry that it's a bit off topic, but I'm searching high and low for a
couple bill laswell cd's (Praxis-Sacrifist, Arcana-The Last Wave) that just
recently went out of print.  I emailed Axiom for the best source and tried
ordering from all major chains and online stores, but to no avail....anyone
had any luck anywhere? maybe a little hole in the wall shop somewhere with
an abnormally large stock?

loop content: our good friend buckethead is on the Praxis disc...woohoo!

Thanks for any help,
Ryan

--
     "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition
            from mediocre minds."     -Albert Einstein