Re: Jamman footpedals

I use a Rolls 'MIDI Wizard' with my Jam-Man setup, which in it's default
state does send 8 channels of controller data with each program change.
This does cause some lag, but was easily corrected by de-assigning the
controllers. I've experienced no oddness or switching delays since.
Perhaps this is something to look for.

-Chuck Zwicky