Re: Jamman goes down during live performance.

In a message dated 2/23/98 11:59:49 AM, John Peters wrote:

<<Powered down the unit, checked all connections, reseated all plugs,
powered
up, same thing......>>

I had a similar problem once until I removed the Digitech 2101 tube
preamp/processor from the rack.  Turned out that the tube preamp was
overheating the Jman causing it to shut down until it cooled down.  No
problems since and I know many people who gig on a regular basis w/Jmen in
their racks that haven't had any problems.  Also, I don't know why
everybody
whines about  the Jman/Vortex pedals - I haven't had any problem with their
application (maybe I've got wierd feet? :-)  )or durability. - Paul