You people are gonna LOVE this...

Just saw the following quote in the current _Guitar_ magazine cover
story with Joe Satriani, regarding Fripp's presence on the G3 tour:

"When you sit down and you really let yourself in and you open your
heart to Robert's performance, I guarantee it puts your spirit through a
cathartic experience.  It's a music that draws things out of you that
would never come out listening to any other kind of music...  What he is
doing on his guitar and with his gear is something that needs to be
covered in detail because it's something that nobody else is doing."

Some post-script to our latest Fripp-a-thon from last week, huh?

--Andre