So Long Loopers

Tom Spaulding wrote:

> Hey Y'all-
>
> It appears my tenure with the Oberheim division has come to an end. I
>will
> be leaving the division effective noon Friday. Just wanted to give my
> sincere thanks to everyone on the list that I have met and communicated
> with, as well as those patient lurkers who put up with my feeble attempts
> at humor. It's been fun,and I am glad to have met all of you...we may
>meet
> again someday, you never can tell.
>
> Tom "Where you goin' with that UB40 in your hand" Spaulding
>
> p.s. Kim, please Unscribe ;)

I for one am going to miss Mr. Spaulding's witty reparte'! Good ideas, good
humor, good man!. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors! And thanks
on a personal level for everything you have done for me. It is greatly
appreciated.
                                                        Tom

"Technology is rampant. We live in a world where the same technology that
  allows men to walk on the moon is being used to make  plastic dogshit"
                   Leland Sklar...Bass Player March 92'

Hey! don't forget to check out my CD, ZENDRUM : ONE TRIBE featured in Dec.
97

ELECTRONIC MUSICIAN Pro File and March 98 KEYBOARD Discoveries column...To

hear excerpts dial the Museline at 617-497-5786 ext.# 9363......VISIT MY
HOMEPAGE AT:

                     http://www.nashville.net/~tomroady