RE: Vortex Question

Dear Emmanuel,

There is no way to get a straight analog path through the machine.  You
may want to run your signal in parallel if you wish to retain the analog
path from your guitar.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything
that I can do for you.

Best regards,

Greg Hogan
Lexicon Customer Service