Re: Dark Aether Project on the radio and other news

On 2/18/98 Adam Levin said:

>If you happen to be in the Baltimore area on Feb 28th, please check out
>our official album release concert at Orion Studios. The show will also
>feature Finneus Gauge and Smokin' Granny. For more details about the
>show, see: http://www.ari.net/prog/shows/showcase/
>
>The Dark Aether Project Web Site: http://www.ari.net/prog/band

Hey Looper's,

Anyone close to this area should check this show out. I saw Dark Aether
Project at their debut performance in the fall. They had just formed  like
6 days previously. I loved them then and can't wait to see where they have
gone. Also Orion is a great great place for live music.

Patrick

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **