Call for Electro-acoustic music...

I'm not trying to start a firefight again folks, really!  But I'm curious
as
to the proper definition of 'electro-acoustic'....

Is it acoustic instruments/music electrically enhanced or recorded?

Is it a blend of electronic and acoustic instruments/music?

Is it electronically-recorded sound combined with a super-acoustic or
ambient aesthetic in mind with respect to the overall 'sound'?

Thanks folks, and keep em flying!

Stephen Goodman  * It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios    * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios