Re: RE: Cool Looper Alert

We apologize.  We know Frissell has been looping for quite a while...by the
"tip-toe" comment we don't mean he's just discovered looping.  We saw him
do
it live on stage a few years ago.

We mean that he's very subtle with it and uses it sparingly, shyly ...like
Clark Kent on a date.

Opinions?  Is he a looper/equivocater.  Looper/dissembler.
Looper/imposter.
Or Looper/eigth-grader?

Whatever, we think his loops on this album are very musical.  We are
charmed
by Bill,  but apologize for our hamfisted use of the English language.

The LoOpDoctOrs