Re: EDP Undo Question

Undo just undoes the overdubs. (also accidental function presses, but
that's different.)  So the thing recorded during the initial recording of
the loop is not available for undoing.

If you really want to be able to undo the first thing, start off by
recording a loop of silence. Add everything as Overdubs. Then you can undo
back to nothing. Sort of the nihilistic approach to looping....

kim