getting acoustics into da LOOP

>         Rob, Tell me more about the VINX/Calhoun Project. I assume you
are

> talking Will Calhoun. I just saw him at NAMM playing a small kit with 2
they've done some shows in europe, maybe a CD later this year...

> Wavedrum and I am going to be getting some microphines for acoustic
>
> percussion..Djembe congas etc.. Any hints on getting the acoustics into
the
> loop
>
> at the correct input levels?.
>                                 Tom
i've been toying with using a A/B switch, with the normal line signals
(guitar,bass,sax,cello,synth,etc) on, say A, and a mic , maybe thru a
little preamp on B, then you can switch at will. as long as the mic is
placed out of the range of monitors/spkrs, shouldn't be a feedback
problem...or how about one of those (i think morley) switches that are A/B
or A and B....

piece, andre'