zoom 8080

FAYI,

After shopping for a new pedalboard, I bought the Zoom 8080. Part of the
reason I selected it was the Delay of 4 seconds (nice for a pedalboard).

After reading the manual, I found it also does a neat trick.

The 8080 has a mode that allows reverb or delay in a patch to continue and
die out normally when a new patch is selected, as opposed to just cutting
off (which it can do if desired).

This feature also allows that when one uses the Delay to create a loop of
sound, then sets it to HOLD (via footswitch), one can then CHANGE TO
ANOTHER
PATCH and continue to play over the loop!

So clearly to some degree, ZOOM is "loop aware".

Reg