Ground Control

Kim,
Now that i have installed the new upgrade and checked to see that i could
not activate loops 1-9 seperately with my Ground Control, i know i must buy
a new MIDI foot controller.
Can you tell me what exactly i should look for.  Is it correct to get one
that sends MIDI note messages?  Is it sure that will work?
It's too bad that i can't keep the ground Control, it has worked well for
me
for over 5 years, but maybe i have more to learn about MIDI.

Thanks,

erich kory