Non-guitar looping

To me, using real-time loops for percussion or cello or radio
transmissions
or whatever seems just as valid. Why don't other people see it that way?
What do we do to change that perception?

kim

I guess I'm one of those who do. As I've probably mentioned here before,
one of the first things I looped - using two tape decks, the playback one

being a cheap old Sears portable - was of a poem/story by D. M. Thomas.
I've also done two of the three listed above (don't have a 'cello,
although I have done one with a similar sound on my Roland JX-3P).

Here's a suggestion: Support the innovative looper! Don't buy Fripp's
albums, buy MINE! ;-)    (trades are welcome). Let's start using the
loopers list for doing trades, perhaps on an item-for-item basis.

Jim Bailey