Re: another suggestion for all

Having been fortunate enough to hear Rich's album "Quiver", I suggest everyone on this list demand to be sold a copy. It has been in my CD drive for three days running, and is soothing my gaping soul. Absolutely gorgeous guitar tones, songs, vocals, the real deal. Makes me remember why I got into this whole scene in the first place.

If I spent less time reading and listening to the works of others, how much more would my own be my own? Rich has his own.

Ah,if only everything I do listen to was this good...

Tom "Jus' settin' here testifyin'" Spaulding