RE: What does a Echo-plex cost?

The 90's have been overly derriviative - at least on the surface... god
only knows what lurks underneath the core of this decades musical
perspectives.

Im optimistic and confident we are at the beginning of a new musical era
and deeply interested in making phat traks to move every butt on the
planet :)

Tom Tom Club, Talking Heads, GMF, Run DMC and The Police, and even New
Order were at least to me what Dylan and Joni Mitchell were and still are
to the 60's era hippified joint -  like when it was comin up and out in
real time.

Kids today have no sense of an aesthetic vision that is uniquely theirs
alone. Kids of the 90's are a complete blank pages. That's both a good and
Bad thang.

Now in fairness, I would also venture to bet ya 1 Million G'ees that
someone in their late 20's lookin out at all that was happenin say between
80-84 would probably have the same sentiments that I'm expressin today in
98.

As a culture (IMHO) we consume more and expect a lot less of Music today
and are mostly numb to it ( cause we put it up in ya face everywhere  -
almost the point that music's  presence is fairly disposable both for
convenience and by personal necessity). It's simply a reflection of our
comodity driven nature as a society.

28 means you are older but clearly not out of the count. Its also easy to
dismiss a lot of interesting music because it smells like what we've seen
time and time again. Remember Blank pages can be filled in any way they
areneeded and or however they are chosen to be filled. And fortunately (
unfortunately - depending on ya slants )  we are witnessing accelerated
cycles of Recycling and integration on many different Musical frontsI also
firmly believe that Audience tastes while more disposable these days have
become less rigid than what they were 10yrs ago. Now that's a beautiful
thing and probably a good place to start chapter 1 of a new story to tell
whether its guitar or synth driven.

I have a hunch that new tales aint comin from the states - It will be
Eastern Europe and Asian Countries (* new Freedoms old repressions and
fresh perspectives are are a heady formula for new textures)

I'll stop babbling.