Looper party game #2

I make my JamPerson available to guests to record and play
backwards phrases of their choice. I call it "pretend
you're in a devil-worshiping metal band." Always a big
hit.
As previously discussed, many of our other favorite
gadgets can also do this.
Oh yeah, I noticed in the new Guitar World a letter from
Eventide asserting their trademark on the word
"harmonizer." Where do I go to register the words
"distortion," "reverb," "delay," "sampler," etc.?
Also, I noticed a few Ann Arbor loopers during the recent
location thread. I'm down in Bowling Green Ohio and would
love to play at a A2 Loopfest. How about it?
--
Jeff Schwartz
jeffs@bgnet.bgsu.edu