Re: Reverse thingys

         Lest we forget the formidable reverse shift on the ol Eventide
H3000.
 The ultimate pych-guitar" realtime" effect algorythm. 2 independent
delays with pitch shift feedback & a hold function . It too breaks the
input up into little chunks & reverses them with just a slight processing
delay. Henry Kaiser has made extensive use (overuse?) of this awesomesound.
Personal fave is My Bloody Val designed by Guy Fixen ( MBV , Moonshake
producer plays in Laika) . I showed this to a friend one night when we were
in a hurry to go catch a band & He didnt let go of that seat or guitar for
20 minutes.Spinning spiraling whisps & little tornadoes of sound .. Buy one
for this alone( yeah right!) I hear TCs new box has got a similar thing
like to hear it .

                                             bye   K Law